Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craving more data on Primary Day, 2010?

Upon review of my Philadelphia Inquirer and Delco Times this morning, I noticed that the local media did not have the numbers I craved about the "other" voting that took place. Yes, I completely understand that its a primary and if there is no real contest (one D and one R) the numbers don't really matter but I just wanted the facts, and I wanted all of them.

I will give you links to all the data on PA Primary Day, 2010 (5/18/10) but first a small rant.

My Rant:
Only 10% of folks went out to vote yesterday. I find that number pretty depressive. Not everyone has the right to vote in our world, and to give up your right to vote just seems absurd to me.
Rant Over.

Here are a couple of great links that just give numbers, not MSNBC or Fox analysis, just data. I love raw data (I know you are thinking NERD!). These numbers breakdown the state by county, our county, and our county by Borough or Township. Enjoy...Now you can do your own analysis of what ever you want!

2010 General Primary, Delaware County


2010 General Primary, Delaware County, by Borough or Township

2010 General Primary, Whole State Numbers


If you have other links, please share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment