Friday, June 25, 2010

THE Storm

Wow!

I have been a bad blogger, not writing for awhile so apparently I need a storm to send me back to blogging.

What a mess! My neighbors 2 trees decided that the perfect landing place would be our back yard. The trees did have the good sense to not hit our house! Just missed the house by 5 feet. My entire backyard and pool area are entangled with trucks, branches and leaves. Not complaining though, there are folks that have it way worse than us. The family is all okay, the house is in one piece...nothing else to ask for.

Wanna see the pictures...go here.

This is the time to get out there to check on and help you neighbors, so please do so if you can.

Feel free to post you picture and comments here. Be well folks.

1 comment:

  1. Figures that it happens on the day the iPhone comes out. The only damage I received were dings along the hood/roof/trunk of my 2 month old car giving it a steel drum look. (Still debating whether to call the insurance company or swallow my pride)

    ReplyDelete